Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knot Tied.

Photo Credit: Jen Arron (This was our serious face photo)
After ten years of excellent adventures, Kyle and I finally tied the knot on June 2nd at the High Park Curling Club.  It was a magical day filled with good family and friends, excellent food (delicious BBQ from Barque), dancing, laughing and many many robots and monsters. Thank you to my amazing friend Jen Arron for capturing the memories.  You can see a lovely post all about the day here on her blog.

And another major thanks goes out to my good friend and business partner Bliss, who made the dress of my dreams from scratch.

Photo Credit: Amee King
Now it's back to the basics....finding my pencil crayons and dusting off my journal and getting ready to get back at it.

12 comments:

RZY said...

YAY! you look gorgeous, Rhya. it looks like you had a beautiful day. Congratulations :)

Jaime said...

Cuteness! xo

Merissa Revestir said...

Congratulations Rhya! You two are a beautiful couple! The serious face photo is seriously cute (^•^)! xo

prettylittlethieves said...

you look beautiful! sounds like such a great day! congratulations to you both!

Skye said...

Yay! Congratulations! My only regret is that I couldn't be there to see you and k looking so beautiful and happy.

Sharolyn said...

You look wonderful. Beautiful dress and cute serious face! Hooray for you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)) Beautiful photos!

La Armadilla invencible said...

I love it! The first photo is good, but the second...is amazing! Congratulations!

teacakemake said...

Congratulations! So pretty!

Katyha said...

congratulations! I was certain I commented here but was shocked when I hadn't. It looks like a truly beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

congrats to you pretty lady. you look regal like a queen.

Inge said...

Congratulations to you both, Rhya! You both look beautiful and it sounds & looks like you had the most lovely day! Love the first pic, but the second picture is seriously funny! :-)
Much love, Inge x